As we all know, the aluminized film has a bright metallic luster, excellent gas and light barrier properties as well as good moisture, heat and puncture resistance. It can replace aluminum foil to a certain extent and is widely used in packaging and labeling. There are many types of aluminized films, and currently commonly used are PE aluminized film, BOPP aluminized film PET aluminized film and CPP aluminized film. The performance of PE aluminized film in various aluminized films is superior and has obvious advantages. The following is a professional packaging film manufacturer to introduce you to the advantages of PE aluminized film.
(1) PE aluminized film and PET aluminized film
1. PE aluminized film has excellent heat sealing performance, and can be directly combined with PET, OPP and NY to make bags, which reduces the cost due to the reduction of one layer of materials and processes. PET aluminized film can only be used as an intermediate layer because it has no heat sealing properties.
2, PE aluminized film has excellent adhesion of aluminum layer, and there will be no transfer and delamination of aluminum layer after compounding, thus solving the big problem of transfer layering of PET aluminized film aluminum layer which has been plaguing the packaging industry for many years.
(2) The difference in performance between PE aluminized film and CPP aluminized film.
1. PE aluminum-plated film has excellent low-temperature heat-sealing performance and high heat-sealing strength, which is more suitable for high-speed packaging and greatly improves packaging efficiency.
2, PE aluminum coated film is excellent in cold resistance, can be used normally in the range of -40 ° C ~ +80 ° C, even in the cold winter in the north will not become brittle and hard burst bag, and CPP aluminized film starts at 0 ° C The brittleness becomes hard and causes the bag to burst.
(3) Cost-benefit analysis of PE aluminized film
With the PE aluminized film, the traditional three-layer structure can be reduced to an innovative two-layer structure, which reduces the number of composite layers and simplifies the composite structure, thereby reducing costs and improving efficiency. At the same time, it is also able to save energy and protect the environment and reduce the emission of VOCs.